PowerPoint presentations are now available from the Virginia Water Monitoring Council’s (VWMC) annual conference, “Water Quality Monitoring: Tools for MS4 Compliance, TMDL Implementation, and Water Quality Protection & Restoration” held May 18, 2012, near Richmond. The seven presentations are posted at http://vwrrc.vt.edu/vwmc/2012Conference.htm. The conference was sponsored by Clean Virginia Waterways, Henrico County, Longwood University, the Virginia Water Resources Research Center, Virginia Tech, Filterra, Sutron, and YSI.
- Virginia Water Status Report as of the End of November 2013, Plus a Quick Look at Nationwide Drought
- Atlantic Tropical Storm Season-end Report Issued Nov. 30, 2013, by National Hurricane Center
- On Virginia Water Radio for 12-2-13: Get a Jump on Jack Frost with Winter Weather Preparedness Week
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow over the Past 7 Days, as of 11/27/13
- Virginia Rainfall and Snowfall Reports for Thanksgiving Week 2013 Storm Available from CoCoRaHS and National Weather Service