“Border Water Source of Conflict and Cooperation,” by Becky White, Susanna Eden, Placido Dos Santos, and Josue Sanchez Esqueda, in Arroyo 2012, from the University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center, is a detailed, well-written, 12-page examination of the history and current challenges of managing surface waters and groundwater shared by the United States and Mexico along the international border from California to Texas. The publication is available online at http://wrrc.arizona.edu/publications/arroyo, or contact the Arizona center at 350 N. Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719; (520) 621-9591; or email@example.com.
- Invasive Plants and Restoration of Natural Plant Communities will be Focus of Biennial Invasive Plant Conference in Shepherdstown, W. Va., July 31-Aug. 1, 2013
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings, May 27-June 10, 2013
- On Virginia Water Radio for the Week of 5-27-13: Tropical Storm Season Preparedness
- Quick Guide to Virginia Water-related Events – May 23, 2013 Edition
- 2013 Atlantic Hurricane Season Outlook Released May 23, Predicting “Active or Extremely Active” Season of 13 to 20 Named Storms; Virginia’s Hurricane-preparedness Tax Holiday Runs May 25-31, 2013