“Border Water Source of Conflict and Cooperation,” by Becky White, Susanna Eden, Placido Dos Santos, and Josue Sanchez Esqueda, in Arroyo 2012, from the University of Arizona Water Resources Research Center, is a detailed, well-written, 12-page examination of the history and current challenges of managing surface waters and groundwater shared by the United States and Mexico along the international border from California to Texas. The publication is available online at http://wrrc.arizona.edu/publications/arroyo, or contact the Arizona center at 350 N. Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719; (520) 621-9591; or email@example.com.
- Water in the 2014 Virginia General Assembly: Governor’s Water-quality Budget Items Announced Dec. 12, 2013
- Outdoor-writing Competitions for Virginia College and High School Students; Submission Deadline Feb. 3, 2014
- General Assembly Session Preparation, Student Outdoor-Writing Contest, Bass and Saltwater Fishing Expo in Caroline County in January 2014, and More Available in December 11, 2013, Outdoor Report from Va. Dept. of Game and Inland Fisheries
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow over the Past 7 Days, as of 12/10/13
- Snowfall Totals for Northern Virginia and Maryland as of Mid-day Dec. 10, 2012