FracTracker, online at http://www.fractracker.org/, provides information on natural gas wells using hydraulic fracturing in the Marcellus shale area of New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. (The Marcellus formation also underlies part of Maryland and Virginia, but the site does not focus on those states). The site includes maps of the locations of natural gas wells, maps of other shale formations in the United States, a calendar of related events, and links to articles and data. The site is provided by the non-profit organization FracTracker Alliance.
- Virginia Water Status Report as of the End of November 2013, Plus a Quick Look at Nationwide Drought
- Atlantic Tropical Storm Season-end Report Issued Nov. 30, 2013, by National Hurricane Center
- On Virginia Water Radio for 12-2-13: Get a Jump on Jack Frost with Winter Weather Preparedness Week
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow over the Past 7 Days, as of 11/27/13
- Virginia Rainfall and Snowfall Reports for Thanksgiving Week 2013 Storm Available from CoCoRaHS and National Weather Service