In May 2012, the Environmental Law Institute (ELI) published the second edition of the Clean Water Act Jurisdictional Handbook, replacing the 2007 edition. The handbook provides background and guidance on the federal Clean Water Act and the U.S. Supreme Court cases in 2001 and 2006 that affect how the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the U.S. EPA, and other federal and state agencies determine whether wetlands and streams are covered by the federal act. The publication is available for electronic download or print-copy purchase at http://www.elistore.org/reports_detail.asp?ID=11425; or contact ELI at 2000 L Street, NW, Suite 620, Washington, DC 20036; phone (202) 939-3800; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tornado Preparedness in Virginia
- Severe Storm Reports in Great Plains and Midwest May 18-20, 2013, from National Weather Service’s Storm Prediction Center
- On Virginia Water Radio for the Week of 5-20-13: Fiddlng the Forks of the Big Sandy River
- Virginia Water Resources Research Center Research in Coalfield Streams Highlighted in May 2013 Environmental Monitor Article
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings, May 20-June 3, 2013