In May 2012, the Environmental Law Institute (ELI) published the second edition of the Clean Water Act Jurisdictional Handbook, replacing the 2007 edition. The handbook provides background and guidance on the federal Clean Water Act and the U.S. Supreme Court cases in 2001 and 2006 that affect how the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the U.S. EPA, and other federal and state agencies determine whether wetlands and streams are covered by the federal act. The publication is available for electronic download or print-copy purchase at http://www.elistore.org/reports_detail.asp?ID=11425; or contact ELI at 2000 L Street, NW, Suite 620, Washington, DC 20036; phone (202) 939-3800; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow over the Past 7 Days, as of 12/10/13
- Snowfall Totals for Northern Virginia and Maryland as of Mid-day Dec. 10, 2012
- On Virginia Water Radio for the Week of 12-9-13: The Water Cycle
- Virginia Snow and Rain Reports for Dec. 6-9, 2013 Storm Available from CoCoRaHS and National Weather Service
- Power Outages in Virginia – Map Links from AEP and Dominion Power