At http://google.org/crisismap/2012-sandy, Google provides an interactive map where the user can choose to see locations of power outages, shelters, FEMA recovery centers, storm surge probabilities, home-made videos, and more. The map icons are linked to additional information (such as more detailed maps of power outages).
- Snowfall Totals for Northern Virginia and Maryland as of Mid-day Dec. 10, 2012
- On Virginia Water Radio for the Week of 12-9-13: The Water Cycle
- Virginia Snow and Rain Reports for Dec. 6-9, 2013 Storm Available from CoCoRaHS and National Weather Service
- Power Outages in Virginia – Map Links from AEP and Dominion Power
- Virginia’s General Permit for Animal Feeding Operations Undergoing Reissuance; Four Public Hearings Held in December 2013