The link above takes you to a National Weather Service/Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service map showing rainfall totals in Virginia on September 6, as of about 4:30 p.m. EDT. Maps showing rainfall for the previous 7 days, 14 days, and longer periods are available at this site (http://water.weather.gov/precip/).
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation