The link above takes you to a National Weather Service/Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service map showing rainfall totals in Virginia on September 6, as of about 4:30 p.m. EDT. Maps showing rainfall for the previous 7 days, 14 days, and longer periods are available at this site (http://water.weather.gov/precip/).
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 20-August 2, 2017
- Virginia Chesapeake Bay Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting on July 21, 2017
- Drinking Water Funding in Va. – July 27, 2017, Public Comment Session on FY 2018 Intended Use Program
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2017, Plus a Mid-Month Drought Assessment and Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of July 17, 2017