“Water’s Edge—Managing Coastal Runoff,” in the Summer 2011 issue of Coastal Heritage, discusses the proliferation over the past few decades of stormwater ponds, and examines their effectiveness and new Low Impact Development (or LID) alternatives. The article focuses on stormwater issues for coastal South Carolina, but the issues are similar in other coastal and developing states, such as Virginia, which—like South Carolina—is home to a large and increasing number of stormwater ponds. The magazine is published by the South Carolina Sea Grant Consortium and is available online at http://www.scseagrant.org/Sections/?cid=82, or contact the Consortium at (843) 953-2078 or email@example.com.
- Water in the 2018 Virginia General Assembly – Bills Related to Natural Gas Pipelines
- Water in the 2018 Virginia General Assembly: Coal Ash Management Bills
- Water in the 2018 Virginia General Assembly: Electric Utility Rate Review Bills
- Reducing Carbon Emissions from Power Plants in Virginia – Public Hearings in March 2018 on Proposed Carbon-trading Regulation; Proposal Follows Gov. Executive Directive Issued May 16, 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Feb. 22-Mar. 7, 2018