“Water’s Edge—Managing Coastal Runoff,” in the Summer 2011 issue of Coastal Heritage, discusses the proliferation over the past few decades of stormwater ponds, and examines their effectiveness and new Low Impact Development (or LID) alternatives. The article focuses on stormwater issues for coastal South Carolina, but the issues are similar in other coastal and developing states, such as Virginia, which—like South Carolina—is home to a large and increasing number of stormwater ponds. The magazine is published by the South Carolina Sea Grant Consortium and is available online at http://www.scseagrant.org/Sections/?cid=82, or contact the Consortium at (843) 953-2078 or email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 12-July 27, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 10, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for the Week of July 9, 2018: Discovering a Western Virginia River with the 7th President’s Name
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 6-July 20, 2018
- Virginia Water Status Report as of the end of June 2018, Plus a Look at Drought Nationally