2011 was the 25th year of work by Virginia’s Coastal Zone Management Program, which is now operated out of the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality. The Fall 2011 Anniversary Edition of Virginia Coastal Zone Management, the program’s semi-annual magazine, tells the story of the program’s work to maintain water quality, protect and restore coastal habitats, provide coastal mapping services, promote informed decision-making, increase public access, sustain fisheries, and meet other planning and management goals. The magazine is available online at http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/CoastalZoneManagement/ReportsPublications/VACZMMagazine.aspx, or contact the editor at (804) 698-4320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia State and Locality Responses to Hurricane Affected Areas in August-September 2017, According to Governor’s News Release on September 22, 2017
- Safe Wastewater Use in Agriculture is Focus of 2016 United Nations Publication
- Adapt Virginia Web Portal on Climate Change Adaptation Released in Summer 2017
- Virginia Sea Grant Fellowship Opportunities – Application Deadlines in November and December 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Sep. 21-Oct. 4, 2017