2011 was the 25th year of work by Virginia’s Coastal Zone Management Program, which is now operated out of the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality. The Fall 2011 Anniversary Edition of Virginia Coastal Zone Management, the program’s semi-annual magazine, tells the story of the program’s work to maintain water quality, protect and restore coastal habitats, provide coastal mapping services, promote informed decision-making, increase public access, sustain fisheries, and meet other planning and management goals. The magazine is available online at http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/CoastalZoneManagement/ReportsPublications/VACZMMagazine.aspx, or contact the editor at (804) 698-4320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Mar. 16-Mar. 28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending March 13, 2018, Plus a Flood Stage Overview and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 3-12-18: A Shorebird Often Found Far from the Beach
- Va. Lakes and Watersheds Association’s Leo Bourassa Scholarships for 2018 – April 1 is Deadline to Apply
- Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Construction under Virginia Bottomlands is Subject of Va. Marine Resources Commission Public Hearing on March 16, 2018