2011 was the 25th year of work by Virginia’s Coastal Zone Management Program, which is now operated out of the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality. The Fall 2011 Anniversary Edition of Virginia Coastal Zone Management, the program’s semi-annual magazine, tells the story of the program’s work to maintain water quality, protect and restore coastal habitats, provide coastal mapping services, promote informed decision-making, increase public access, sustain fisheries, and meet other planning and management goals. The magazine is available online at http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/CoastalZoneManagement/ReportsPublications/VACZMMagazine.aspx, or contact the editor at (804) 698-4320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water Resources Research Center’s Student Grant and Fellowship Award Winners for 2017-18
- Chesapeake Bay TMDL “Milestones” Progress Report for 2016 Published by the Chesapeake Bay Foundation on June 21, 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 29-July 12, 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 26, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- An Introduction to the Marshall Islands’ Sea-level Rise and Freshwater Issues, in 6/25/17 PBS NewsHour Video