2011 was the 25th year of work by Virginia’s Coastal Zone Management Program, which is now operated out of the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality. The Fall 2011 Anniversary Edition of Virginia Coastal Zone Management, the program’s semi-annual magazine, tells the story of the program’s work to maintain water quality, protect and restore coastal habitats, provide coastal mapping services, promote informed decision-making, increase public access, sustain fisheries, and meet other planning and management goals. The magazine is available online at http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/CoastalZoneManagement/ReportsPublications/VACZMMagazine.aspx, or contact the editor at (804) 698-4320 or email@example.com.
- Water-quality Certification for Proposed Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Approved by Virginia State Water Control Board on Dec. 12, 2017, But with Delay Pending Additional Studies on Potential Erosion/sediment, Stormwater, and Karst Impacts
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Dec. 14-Dec. 27, 2017; Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Conowingo Dam on Susquehanna River is Focus of Dec. 14, 2017, Special Chesapeake Bay Commission Meeting in Annapolis, Md.
- GO Virginia Grants in December 2017 Include Funds for Shipbuilding Digital Manufacturing Training in Hampton Roads
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending December 11, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide