2011 was the 25th year of work by Virginia’s Coastal Zone Management Program, which is now operated out of the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality. The Fall 2011 Anniversary Edition of Virginia Coastal Zone Management, the program’s semi-annual magazine, tells the story of the program’s work to maintain water quality, protect and restore coastal habitats, provide coastal mapping services, promote informed decision-making, increase public access, sustain fisheries, and meet other planning and management goals. The magazine is available online at http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/CoastalZoneManagement/ReportsPublications/VACZMMagazine.aspx, or contact the editor at (804) 698-4320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 18-August 3, 2018
- On Virginia Water Radio for the Week of July 16, 2018: An Introduction to Marshes
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 12-July 27, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 10, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide