On June 21, 9:30 a.m., at the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality’s (DEQ) Central Office, 629 E. Main Street in Richmond, the Assumption of 404 Study Stakeholders Group holds its first meeting. This group is assisting the DEQ in determining the benefits and costs of Virginia seeking authority from the U.S. EPA for the Clean Water Act Section 404 permitting program, which regulates dredging and filling activities that impact wetlands and other surface waters and which is currently administered by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. This determination is pursuant to House Joint Resolution 243 in the 2012 Virginia General Assembly. Click here for more details on the June 21 meeting.
- Virginia Toxics Release Inventory Report for 2013 Data Released March 27, 2015, by Va. DEQ
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Mar. 30-Apr. 13, 2015
- Southeastern U.S. Precipitation and Virginia Stream Flow Look-back at Winter 2014-15
- What Ranges from Aquatic Insects, to Fluid Mechanics, to Urban Hydrology, and More?
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending March 24, 2015