In May 2012, the Environmental Law Institute (ELI) published the second edition of the Clean Water Act Jurisdictional Handbook, replacing the 2007 edition. The handbook provides background and guidance on the federal Clean Water Act and the U.S. Supreme Court cases in 2001 and 2006 that affect how the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the U.S. EPA, and other federal and state agencies determine whether wetlands and streams are covered by the federal act. The publication is available for electronic download or print-copy purchase at http://www.elistore.org/reports_detail.asp?ID=11425; or contact ELI at 2000 L Street, NW, Suite 620, Washington, DC 20036; phone (202) 939-3800; e-mail: email@example.com.
- Water in the 2017 Virginia General Assembly – Stormwater Management Bill
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Feb. 23-Mar. 8, 2017, Including 2017 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Water and Environmental Change are the Focus of the 2017 Joint Conference of Two Water Researcher Networks, to be held Jun. 13-15, 2017, at Colorado State University
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending February 20, 2017
- Water in the 2017 Virginia General Assembly: Nutrient Credits