In May 2012, the Environmental Law Institute (ELI) published the second edition of the Clean Water Act Jurisdictional Handbook, replacing the 2007 edition. The handbook provides background and guidance on the federal Clean Water Act and the U.S. Supreme Court cases in 2001 and 2006 that affect how the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the U.S. EPA, and other federal and state agencies determine whether wetlands and streams are covered by the federal act. The publication is available for electronic download or print-copy purchase at http://www.elistore.org/reports_detail.asp?ID=11425; or contact ELI at 2000 L Street, NW, Suite 620, Washington, DC 20036; phone (202) 939-3800; e-mail: email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for April 27-May 10, 2017
- New River PCBs are Subject of Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Study in 2016-17; Draft TMDL Ready for Public Comment in May 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending April 24, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding on April 25
- Reforestation for History, Habitat, and Water Quality at Prince William County, Va., Civil War Battlefield
- Water in the Trump Administration – Collection of News Items Starting September 23, 2016; Latest Item: April 2017 Executive Order on Offshore Oil and Gas Exploration Locations and Regulations