In May 2012, the Environmental Law Institute (ELI) published the second edition of the Clean Water Act Jurisdictional Handbook, replacing the 2007 edition. The handbook provides background and guidance on the federal Clean Water Act and the U.S. Supreme Court cases in 2001 and 2006 that affect how the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the U.S. EPA, and other federal and state agencies determine whether wetlands and streams are covered by the federal act. The publication is available for electronic download or print-copy purchase at http://www.elistore.org/reports_detail.asp?ID=11425; or contact ELI at 2000 L Street, NW, Suite 620, Washington, DC 20036; phone (202) 939-3800; e-mail: email@example.com.
- Happy 60th Anniversary in 2017 for the Great Stalacpipe Organ in Virginia’s Luray Caverns
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 22-July 5, 2017
- Virginia Solid Waste Report for 2016 Data Issued on June 20, 2017, by Va. DEQ
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 19, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of June 20, 2017; Updated 6/21/17 with Information on Tropical Storm Cindy