On August 13, 2013, in Raleigh, North Carolina, the North Carolina State University (NCSU) Forestry and Environmental Outreach Program and the NCSU Aquatic Weed Management Program held “Management of Invasive and Exotic Vegetation in Riparian Areas.” This workshop focused on riparian areas in the southeastern United States, with topics including identification of common invasive and exotic plants, ecological considerations, controls, and costs. For more information, visit http://www.bae.ncsu.edu/programs/extension/wqg/srp/rc435_workshop.html.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation