On August 13, 2013, in Raleigh, North Carolina, the North Carolina State University (NCSU) Forestry and Environmental Outreach Program and the NCSU Aquatic Weed Management Program held “Management of Invasive and Exotic Vegetation in Riparian Areas.” This workshop focused on riparian areas in the southeastern United States, with topics including identification of common invasive and exotic plants, ecological considerations, controls, and costs. For more information, visit http://www.bae.ncsu.edu/programs/extension/wqg/srp/rc435_workshop.html.
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 11, 2018: On a Spring of Summer Evening at a Virginia Riverside, What Might be that Baby Cry-like Sound?
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jun. 8-Jun. 13, 2018