On August 13, 2013, in Raleigh, North Carolina, the North Carolina State University (NCSU) Forestry and Environmental Outreach Program and the NCSU Aquatic Weed Management Program held “Management of Invasive and Exotic Vegetation in Riparian Areas.” This workshop focused on riparian areas in the southeastern United States, with topics including identification of common invasive and exotic plants, ecological considerations, controls, and costs. For more information, visit http://www.bae.ncsu.edu/programs/extension/wqg/srp/rc435_workshop.html.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 27-August 9, 2017
- F-2 Tornado on Kent Island, Maryland, on July 24, 2017
- Economic Impact of Virginia’s Agriculture and Forestry Described in May 2017 Report
- Healthy Watersheds Forest Retention Project Report Released in June 2017
- Final Environmental Impact Statement for Proposed Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Issued by FERC on July 21, 2017