Mid-Atlantic Freshwater Wetlands: Advances in Wetlands Science, Management, Policy, and Practice is based on years of wetlands research coordinated by Riparia, a wetlands research center at Penn State University. The 491-page book includes 14 chapters on wetlands hydrology, soils, plants, animals, invertebrates, monitoring, assessment, regulatory programs, management, conservation, and restoration. Available for sale from Springer online at www.springer.com/environment/aquatic+sciences/book/978-1-4614-5595-0; or contact the publisher at (800) 777-4643 email@example.com. More information about the book and about the Riparia center is available online at http://www.wetlands.psu.edu/home.asp, or phone (814) 863-1596.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Mar. 16-Mar. 28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending March 13, 2018, Plus a Flood Stage Overview and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 3-12-18: A Shorebird Often Found Far from the Beach
- Va. Lakes and Watersheds Association’s Leo Bourassa Scholarships for 2018 – April 1 is Deadline to Apply
- Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Construction under Virginia Bottomlands is Subject of Va. Marine Resources Commission Public Hearing on March 16, 2018