Mid-Atlantic Freshwater Wetlands: Advances in Wetlands Science, Management, Policy, and Practice is based on years of wetlands research coordinated by Riparia, a wetlands research center at Penn State University. The 491-page book includes 14 chapters on wetlands hydrology, soils, plants, animals, invertebrates, monitoring, assessment, regulatory programs, management, conservation, and restoration. Available for sale from Springer online at www.springer.com/environment/aquatic+sciences/book/978-1-4614-5595-0; or contact the publisher at (800) 777-4643 firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the book and about the Riparia center is available online at http://www.wetlands.psu.edu/home.asp, or phone (814) 863-1596.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 21-July 5, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 19, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide