Mid-Atlantic Freshwater Wetlands: Advances in Wetlands Science, Management, Policy, and Practice is based on years of wetlands research coordinated by Riparia, a wetlands research center at Penn State University. The 491-page book includes 14 chapters on wetlands hydrology, soils, plants, animals, invertebrates, monitoring, assessment, regulatory programs, management, conservation, and restoration. Available for sale from Springer online at www.springer.com/environment/aquatic+sciences/book/978-1-4614-5595-0; or contact the publisher at (800) 777-4643 firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the book and about the Riparia center is available online at http://www.wetlands.psu.edu/home.asp, or phone (814) 863-1596.
- Virginia State and Locality Responses to Hurricane Affected Areas in August-September 2017, According to Governor’s News Release on September 22, 2017
- Safe Wastewater Use in Agriculture is Focus of 2016 United Nations Publication
- Adapt Virginia Web Portal on Climate Change Adaptation Released in Summer 2017
- Virginia Sea Grant Fellowship Opportunities – Application Deadlines in November and December 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Sep. 21-Oct. 4, 2017