Mid-Atlantic Freshwater Wetlands: Advances in Wetlands Science, Management, Policy, and Practice is based on years of wetlands research coordinated by Riparia, a wetlands research center at Penn State University. The 491-page book includes 14 chapters on wetlands hydrology, soils, plants, animals, invertebrates, monitoring, assessment, regulatory programs, management, conservation, and restoration. Available for sale from Springer online at www.springer.com/environment/aquatic+sciences/book/978-1-4614-5595-0; or contact the publisher at (800) 777-4643 email@example.com. More information about the book and about the Riparia center is available online at http://www.wetlands.psu.edu/home.asp, or phone (814) 863-1596.
- Virginia Water Resources Research Center’s Student Grant and Fellowship Award Winners for 2017-18
- Chesapeake Bay TMDL “Milestones” Progress Report for 2016 Published by the Chesapeake Bay Foundation on June 21, 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 29-July 12, 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 26, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- An Introduction to the Marshall Islands’ Sea-level Rise and Freshwater Issues, in 6/25/17 PBS NewsHour Video