Here’s an early look at Tropical Storm Dorian, which as of 11 a.m. EDT on Thursday, July 25, 2013, was in the Atlantic Ocean, about 1800 miles east of the Leeward Islands (the northeastern boundary of the Caribbean Sea). Below is the a chart of the possible path of the storm over the next five days (through 8 a.m., Tuesday, July 30), based on information available on July 25. The image was accessed via the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration/National Hurricane Center Web site, http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/, 7/25/13.
- Virginia State and Locality Responses to Hurricane Affected Areas in August-September 2017, According to Governor’s News Release on September 22, 2017
- Safe Wastewater Use in Agriculture is Focus of 2016 United Nations Publication
- Adapt Virginia Web Portal on Climate Change Adaptation Released in Summer 2017
- Virginia Sea Grant Fellowship Opportunities – Application Deadlines in November and December 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Sep. 21-Oct. 4, 2017