“Mountain Stream Symposium II–Continuing Challenges for Critical Ecosystems” will be held September 21, 2013, 8:45 a.m.-5:30 p.m., at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia. The symposium is organized by 4-VA, a collaboration among George Mason University, James Madison University, the University of Virginia, and Virginia Tech. This year’s symposium is a follow-up to Virginia Mountain Stream Symposium I, held in 2004 at the University of Virginia. For more information, visit http://www.jmu.edu/4-va/MSS2.shtml, or contact Christine May at maycl_at_jmu.edu.
- Virginia Water Resources Research Center’s Student Grant and Fellowship Award Winners for 2017-18
- Chesapeake Bay TMDL “Milestones” Progress Report for 2016 Published by the Chesapeake Bay Foundation on June 21, 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 29-July 12, 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 26, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- An Introduction to the Marshall Islands’ Sea-level Rise and Freshwater Issues, in 6/25/17 PBS NewsHour Video