“Mountain Stream Symposium II–Continuing Challenges for Critical Ecosystems” will be held September 21, 2013, 8:45 a.m.-5:30 p.m., at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia. The symposium is organized by 4-VA, a collaboration among George Mason University, James Madison University, the University of Virginia, and Virginia Tech. This year’s symposium is a follow-up to Virginia Mountain Stream Symposium I, held in 2004 at the University of Virginia. For more information, visit http://www.jmu.edu/4-va/MSS2.shtml, or contact Christine May at maycl_at_jmu.edu.
- Virginia State and Locality Responses to Hurricane Affected Areas in August-September 2017, According to Governor’s News Release on September 22, 2017
- Safe Wastewater Use in Agriculture is Focus of 2016 United Nations Publication
- Adapt Virginia Web Portal on Climate Change Adaptation Released in Summer 2017
- Virginia Sea Grant Fellowship Opportunities – Application Deadlines in November and December 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Sep. 21-Oct. 4, 2017