“Mountain Stream Symposium II–Continuing Challenges for Critical Ecosystems” will be held September 21, 2013, 8:45 a.m.-5:30 p.m., at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia. The symposium is organized by 4-VA, a collaboration among George Mason University, James Madison University, the University of Virginia, and Virginia Tech. This year’s symposium is a follow-up to Virginia Mountain Stream Symposium I, held in 2004 at the University of Virginia. For more information, visit http://www.jmu.edu/4-va/MSS2.shtml, or contact Christine May at maycl_at_jmu.edu.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 21-July 5, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 19, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide