On September 10-11, 2013, at the Smithfield Center and Hampton Inn and Suites in Smithfield, Virginia, the Virginia Department of Conservation (DCR) and Recreation and the National Park Service held “Universal Design for Water Access,” a workshop on increasing public access to water recreation sites. For more information, visit http://www.dcr.virginia.gov/recreational_planning/documents/uni-design-wkshp-20130709.pdf; or contact Jennifer Wampler at the Virginia DCR, phone (804) 786-9240; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation