On September 10-11, 2013, at the Smithfield Center and Hampton Inn and Suites in Smithfield, Virginia, the Virginia Department of Conservation (DCR) and Recreation and the National Park Service held “Universal Design for Water Access,” a workshop on increasing public access to water recreation sites. For more information, visit http://www.dcr.virginia.gov/recreational_planning/documents/uni-design-wkshp-20130709.pdf; or contact Jennifer Wampler at the Virginia DCR, phone (804) 786-9240; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 21-July 5, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 19, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide