On September 10-11, 2013, at the Smithfield Center and Hampton Inn and Suites in Smithfield, Virginia, the Virginia Department of Conservation (DCR) and Recreation and the National Park Service held “Universal Design for Water Access,” a workshop on increasing public access to water recreation sites. For more information, visit http://www.dcr.virginia.gov/recreational_planning/documents/uni-design-wkshp-20130709.pdf; or contact Jennifer Wampler at the Virginia DCR, phone (804) 786-9240; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 20-August 2, 2017
- Virginia Chesapeake Bay Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting on July 21, 2017
- Drinking Water Funding in Va. – July 27, 2017, Public Comment Session on FY 2018 Intended Use Program
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2017, Plus a Mid-Month Drought Assessment and Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of July 17, 2017