“Reduce Your Stormwater” is an online guide from the Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay to help homeowners learn about stormwater and to take actions to reduce the negative impacts of stormwater on water quality. The Web site is at http://stormwater.allianceforthebay.org/. For more information, contact the Alliance (Virginia office) at P.O. Box 1981, Richmond, VA 23218; phone (804) 775-0951.
- Virginia Water Resources Research Center’s Student Grant and Fellowship Award Winners for 2017-18
- Chesapeake Bay TMDL “Milestones” Progress Report for 2016 Published by the Chesapeake Bay Foundation on June 21, 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 29-July 12, 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 26, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- An Introduction to the Marshall Islands’ Sea-level Rise and Freshwater Issues, in 6/25/17 PBS NewsHour Video