“Reduce Your Stormwater” is an online guide from the Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay to help homeowners learn about stormwater and to take actions to reduce the negative impacts of stormwater on water quality. The Web site is at http://stormwater.allianceforthebay.org/. For more information, contact the Alliance (Virginia office) at P.O. Box 1981, Richmond, VA 23218; phone (804) 775-0951.
- Water-quality Certification for Proposed Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Approved by Virginia State Water Control Board on Dec. 12, 2017, But with Delay Pending Additional Studies on Potential Erosion/sediment, Stormwater, and Karst Impacts
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Dec. 14-Dec. 27, 2017; Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Conowingo Dam on Susquehanna River is Focus of Dec. 14, 2017, Special Chesapeake Bay Commission Meeting in Annapolis, Md.
- GO Virginia Grants in December 2017 Include Funds for Shipbuilding Digital Manufacturing Training in Hampton Roads
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending December 11, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide