On October 14-18, 2013, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Water Institute at the University of North Carolina will present the 2013 Water and Health Conference. This year’s theme is “Where Science Meets Policy.” Topics will include drinking water supply, sanitation, and hygiene in developed and in developing countries. For more information, visit http://whconference.unc.edu/; or e-mail: email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Mar. 16-Mar. 28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending March 13, 2018, Plus a Flood Stage Overview and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 3-12-18: A Shorebird Often Found Far from the Beach
- Va. Lakes and Watersheds Association’s Leo Bourassa Scholarships for 2018 – April 1 is Deadline to Apply
- Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Construction under Virginia Bottomlands is Subject of Va. Marine Resources Commission Public Hearing on March 16, 2018