On October 14-18, 2013, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Water Institute at the University of North Carolina will present the 2013 Water and Health Conference. This year’s theme is “Where Science Meets Policy.” Topics will include drinking water supply, sanitation, and hygiene in developed and in developing countries. For more information, visit http://whconference.unc.edu/; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 12-July 27, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 10, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for the Week of July 9, 2018: Discovering a Western Virginia River with the 7th President’s Name
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 6-July 20, 2018
- Virginia Water Status Report as of the end of June 2018, Plus a Look at Drought Nationally