On October 14-18, 2013, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Water Institute at the University of North Carolina will present the 2013 Water and Health Conference. This year’s theme is “Where Science Meets Policy.” Topics will include drinking water supply, sanitation, and hygiene in developed and in developing countries. For more information, visit http://whconference.unc.edu/; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia State and Locality Responses to Hurricane Affected Areas in August-September 2017, According to Governor’s News Release on September 22, 2017
- Safe Wastewater Use in Agriculture is Focus of 2016 United Nations Publication
- Adapt Virginia Web Portal on Climate Change Adaptation Released in Summer 2017
- Virginia Sea Grant Fellowship Opportunities – Application Deadlines in November and December 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Sep. 21-Oct. 4, 2017