On October 14-18, 2013, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Water Institute at the University of North Carolina will present the 2013 Water and Health Conference. This year’s theme is “Where Science Meets Policy.” Topics will include drinking water supply, sanitation, and hygiene in developed and in developing countries. For more information, visit http://whconference.unc.edu/; or e-mail: email@example.com.
- Virginia Water Resources Research Center’s Student Grant and Fellowship Award Winners for 2017-18
- Chesapeake Bay TMDL “Milestones” Progress Report for 2016 Published by the Chesapeake Bay Foundation on June 21, 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 29-July 12, 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 26, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- An Introduction to the Marshall Islands’ Sea-level Rise and Freshwater Issues, in 6/25/17 PBS NewsHour Video