On October 14-18, 2013, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Water Institute at the University of North Carolina will present the 2013 Water and Health Conference. This year’s theme is “Where Science Meets Policy.” Topics will include drinking water supply, sanitation, and hygiene in developed and in developing countries. For more information, visit http://whconference.unc.edu/; or e-mail: email@example.com.
- Water-quality Certification for Proposed Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Approved by Virginia State Water Control Board on Dec. 12, 2017, But with Delay Pending Additional Studies on Potential Erosion/sediment, Stormwater, and Karst Impacts
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Dec. 14-Dec. 27, 2017; Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Conowingo Dam on Susquehanna River is Focus of Dec. 14, 2017, Special Chesapeake Bay Commission Meeting in Annapolis, Md.
- GO Virginia Grants in December 2017 Include Funds for Shipbuilding Digital Manufacturing Training in Hampton Roads
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending December 11, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide