“A watershed in decline,” by Patty Kruszewski, The Henrico (Va.) Citizen, 8/22/13. One of a series of articles on streams in Henrico County, this article give a “snapshot” of issues affecting habitat and water quality in Virginia’s urban and suburban streams, along with some governmental and citizen monitoring and restoration actions taken in response to the pressures on waterways. Online at http://www.henricocitizen.com/news/article/a_watershed_in_decline0822#.UhevET_pzTo, or contact the Henrico Citizen at (804) 262-1700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 11, 2018: On a Spring of Summer Evening at a Virginia Riverside, What Might be that Baby Cry-like Sound?
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jun. 8-Jun. 13, 2018