“A watershed in decline,” by Patty Kruszewski, The Henrico (Va.) Citizen, 8/22/13. One of a series of articles on streams in Henrico County, this article give a “snapshot” of issues affecting habitat and water quality in Virginia’s urban and suburban streams, along with some governmental and citizen monitoring and restoration actions taken in response to the pressures on waterways. Online at http://www.henricocitizen.com/news/article/a_watershed_in_decline0822#.UhevET_pzTo, or contact the Henrico Citizen at (804) 262-1700 or email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Aug.17-Aug. 30, 2017
- Eastern Virginia Groundwater Management Advisory Committee Final Report Released in August 2017
- Draft Biennial Water Quality Report Released by Virginia DEQ on Aug. 7, 2017; Public Comment Period Ends Sep. 6, 2017
- An August 2017 Assessment of the James River at Richmond, 45 Years After Passage of the Federal Clean Water Act
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending August 14, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment