“A watershed in decline,” by Patty Kruszewski, The Henrico (Va.) Citizen, 8/22/13. One of a series of articles on streams in Henrico County, this article give a “snapshot” of issues affecting habitat and water quality in Virginia’s urban and suburban streams, along with some governmental and citizen monitoring and restoration actions taken in response to the pressures on waterways. Online at http://www.henricocitizen.com/news/article/a_watershed_in_decline0822#.UhevET_pzTo, or contact the Henrico Citizen at (804) 262-1700 or email@example.com.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation