The Southeast Coast Saltwater Paddling Trail is an approximately 800-mile map showing a main route, access points, and spur routes along the Atlantic Coast between the Chesapeake Bay and Saint Mary’s, Georgia, on that state’s border with Florida. The trail was developed by a coalition of federal and state agencies and private organizations. It was officially announced in April 2013. More information about the trail is available online at www.secoastpaddlingtrail.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 20-August 2, 2017
- Virginia Chesapeake Bay Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting on July 21, 2017
- Drinking Water Funding in Va. – July 27, 2017, Public Comment Session on FY 2018 Intended Use Program
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2017, Plus a Mid-Month Drought Assessment and Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of July 17, 2017