On September 13, 2013, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., at the College of William and Mary, in Williamsburg, Virginia, the William and Mary Law School, the Virginia Environmental Endowment, and the Virginia Institute of Marine Science will hold Adaptive Planning for Flooding and Coastal Change in Virginia–Legal and Policy Issues for Local Government. Registration deadline is September 9. For more information, visit http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=5knx77cab&oeidk=a07e7vmzi4wb14caa97&oseq=a021ychku1qfc5; or contact Dawn Fleming at (804) 684-7380 or email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Mar. 16-Mar. 28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending March 13, 2018, Plus a Flood Stage Overview and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 3-12-18: A Shorebird Often Found Far from the Beach
- Va. Lakes and Watersheds Association’s Leo Bourassa Scholarships for 2018 – April 1 is Deadline to Apply
- Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Construction under Virginia Bottomlands is Subject of Va. Marine Resources Commission Public Hearing on March 16, 2018