On September 13, 2013, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., at the College of William and Mary, in Williamsburg, Virginia, the William and Mary Law School, the Virginia Environmental Endowment, and the Virginia Institute of Marine Science will hold Adaptive Planning for Flooding and Coastal Change in Virginia–Legal and Policy Issues for Local Government. Registration deadline is September 9. For more information, visit http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=5knx77cab&oeidk=a07e7vmzi4wb14caa97&oseq=a021ychku1qfc5; or contact Dawn Fleming at (804) 684-7380 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending December 11, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for 12-11-17: A Teal Tale
- Water-quality Certification for Proposed Mountain Valley Natural Gas Pipeline Approved by Virginia State Water Control Board on Dec. 7, 2017; Lawsuit Filed Dec. 8
- Virginia Land Conservation Foundation Grants from Dominion Surry-Skiffes Creek Mitigation Agreement Announced in December 2017
- Virginia Takes a Sharp Turn to the Drier According to December 5, 2017, U.S. Drought Monitor