On September 13, 2013, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., at the College of William and Mary, in Williamsburg, Virginia, the William and Mary Law School, the Virginia Environmental Endowment, and the Virginia Institute of Marine Science will hold Adaptive Planning for Flooding and Coastal Change in Virginia–Legal and Policy Issues for Local Government. Registration deadline is September 9. For more information, visit http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=5knx77cab&oeidk=a07e7vmzi4wb14caa97&oseq=a021ychku1qfc5; or contact Dawn Fleming at (804) 684-7380 or email@example.com.
- Virginia Water Resources Research Center’s Student Grant and Fellowship Award Winners for 2017-18
- Chesapeake Bay TMDL “Milestones” Progress Report for 2016 Published by the Chesapeake Bay Foundation on June 21, 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 29-July 12, 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 26, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- An Introduction to the Marshall Islands’ Sea-level Rise and Freshwater Issues, in 6/25/17 PBS NewsHour Video