On September 13, 2013, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., at the College of William and Mary, in Williamsburg, Virginia, the William and Mary Law School, the Virginia Environmental Endowment, and the Virginia Institute of Marine Science will hold Adaptive Planning for Flooding and Coastal Change in Virginia–Legal and Policy Issues for Local Government. Registration deadline is September 9. For more information, visit http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=5knx77cab&oeidk=a07e7vmzi4wb14caa97&oseq=a021ychku1qfc5; or contact Dawn Fleming at (804) 684-7380 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia State and Locality Responses to Hurricane Affected Areas in August-September 2017, According to Governor’s News Release on September 22, 2017
- Safe Wastewater Use in Agriculture is Focus of 2016 United Nations Publication
- Adapt Virginia Web Portal on Climate Change Adaptation Released in Summer 2017
- Virginia Sea Grant Fellowship Opportunities – Application Deadlines in November and December 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Sep. 21-Oct. 4, 2017