On September 13, 2013, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., at the College of William and Mary, in Williamsburg, Virginia, the William and Mary Law School, the Virginia Environmental Endowment, and the Virginia Institute of Marine Science will hold Adaptive Planning for Flooding and Coastal Change in Virginia–Legal and Policy Issues for Local Government. Registration deadline is September 9. For more information, visit http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=5knx77cab&oeidk=a07e7vmzi4wb14caa97&oseq=a021ychku1qfc5; or contact Dawn Fleming at (804) 684-7380 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 18-August 3, 2018
- On Virginia Water Radio for the Week of July 16, 2018: An Introduction to Marshes
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 12-July 27, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 10, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide