As of September 3, 2013, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) is providing before (8-15-13) and after (8-31-13) satellite photos and other information on the “Rim Fire” near Yosemite National Park in California, online at http://eros.usgs.gov/views-news/rim-fire. As of September 3, the fire was the fourth-largest in California history, at over 235,000 acres.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Mar. 16-Mar. 28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending March 13, 2018, Plus a Flood Stage Overview and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 3-12-18: A Shorebird Often Found Far from the Beach
- Va. Lakes and Watersheds Association’s Leo Bourassa Scholarships for 2018 – April 1 is Deadline to Apply
- Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Construction under Virginia Bottomlands is Subject of Va. Marine Resources Commission Public Hearing on March 16, 2018