As of September 3, 2013, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) is providing before (8-15-13) and after (8-31-13) satellite photos and other information on the “Rim Fire” near Yosemite National Park in California, online at http://eros.usgs.gov/views-news/rim-fire. As of September 3, the fire was the fourth-largest in California history, at over 235,000 acres.
- Virginia State and Locality Responses to Hurricane Affected Areas in August-September 2017, According to Governor’s News Release on September 22, 2017
- Safe Wastewater Use in Agriculture is Focus of 2016 United Nations Publication
- Adapt Virginia Web Portal on Climate Change Adaptation Released in Summer 2017
- Virginia Sea Grant Fellowship Opportunities – Application Deadlines in November and December 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Sep. 21-Oct. 4, 2017