As of September 3, 2013, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) is providing before (8-15-13) and after (8-31-13) satellite photos and other information on the “Rim Fire” near Yosemite National Park in California, online at http://eros.usgs.gov/views-news/rim-fire. As of September 3, the fire was the fourth-largest in California history, at over 235,000 acres.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 18-August 3, 2018
- On Virginia Water Radio for the Week of July 16, 2018: An Introduction to Marshes
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 12-July 27, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 10, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide