On October 17, 2013, in Fredericksburg, Virginia, the Virginia Floodplain Management Association will hold a workshop on Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) re-mapping for coastal storm surges. The workshop will also include information on recent changes in Virginia at the departments of Environmental Quality and of Conservation and Recreation affecting floodplain management, dam safety, erosion and sediment control, and stormwater management. For more information, visit http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e7yg6e6fc67612e2&llr=nixricdab; or contact Don Rissmeyer at email@example.com or (757) 363-6208.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Mar. 16-Mar. 28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending March 13, 2018, Plus a Flood Stage Overview and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 3-12-18: A Shorebird Often Found Far from the Beach
- Va. Lakes and Watersheds Association’s Leo Bourassa Scholarships for 2018 – April 1 is Deadline to Apply
- Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Construction under Virginia Bottomlands is Subject of Va. Marine Resources Commission Public Hearing on March 16, 2018