On October 17, 2013, in Fredericksburg, Virginia, the Virginia Floodplain Management Association will hold a workshop on Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) re-mapping for coastal storm surges. The workshop will also include information on recent changes in Virginia at the departments of Environmental Quality and of Conservation and Recreation affecting floodplain management, dam safety, erosion and sediment control, and stormwater management. For more information, visit http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e7yg6e6fc67612e2&llr=nixricdab; or contact Don Rissmeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (757) 363-6208.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending December 11, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for 12-11-17: A Teal Tale
- Water-quality Certification for Proposed Mountain Valley Natural Gas Pipeline Approved by Virginia State Water Control Board on Dec. 7, 2017; Lawsuit Filed Dec. 8
- Virginia Land Conservation Foundation Grants from Dominion Surry-Skiffes Creek Mitigation Agreement Announced in December 2017
- Virginia Takes a Sharp Turn to the Drier According to December 5, 2017, U.S. Drought Monitor