On Nov. 21, 2013, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., at the Doubletree by Hilton in Richmond, HalfMoon Seminars of Altoona, Wisc., will hold Virginia Water Laws and Regulations. The seminar will cover Virginia surface-water and groundwater rights, water-withdrawal regulation and permitting, water-quality laws and regulations, regulated-waters jurisdiction cases and issues, Virginia water planning, water-utility regulation, and ethical issues for attorneys in water-related cases. Speakers include Jesse Richardson, an attorney and associate professor in the Virginia Tech Department of Urban Affairs and Planning, currently on sabbatical at the West Virginia University College of Law; Henry Pollard, a partner with the Richmond law firm of Christian and Barton; and James Ritter, an attorney with Christian and Barton. The seminar brochure is available (as PDF) at https://halfmoonseminars.com/pdf/415.pdf. For more information about HalfMoon Seminars, visit https://www.halfmoonseminars.com/, phone (715) 835-5900 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 11, 2018: On a Spring of Summer Evening at a Virginia Riverside, What Might be that Baby Cry-like Sound?
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jun. 8-Jun. 13, 2018