On Nov. 21, 2013, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., at the Doubletree by Hilton in Richmond, HalfMoon Seminars of Altoona, Wisc., will hold Virginia Water Laws and Regulations. The seminar will cover Virginia surface-water and groundwater rights, water-withdrawal regulation and permitting, water-quality laws and regulations, regulated-waters jurisdiction cases and issues, Virginia water planning, water-utility regulation, and ethical issues for attorneys in water-related cases. Speakers include Jesse Richardson, an attorney and associate professor in the Virginia Tech Department of Urban Affairs and Planning, currently on sabbatical at the West Virginia University College of Law; Henry Pollard, a partner with the Richmond law firm of Christian and Barton; and James Ritter, an attorney with Christian and Barton. The seminar brochure is available (as PDF) at https://halfmoonseminars.com/pdf/415.pdf. For more information about HalfMoon Seminars, visit https://www.halfmoonseminars.com/, phone (715) 835-5900 or e-mail email@example.com.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation