On Nov. 21, 2013, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., at the Doubletree by Hilton in Richmond, HalfMoon Seminars of Altoona, Wisc., will hold Virginia Water Laws and Regulations. The seminar will cover Virginia surface-water and groundwater rights, water-withdrawal regulation and permitting, water-quality laws and regulations, regulated-waters jurisdiction cases and issues, Virginia water planning, water-utility regulation, and ethical issues for attorneys in water-related cases. Speakers include Jesse Richardson, an attorney and associate professor in the Virginia Tech Department of Urban Affairs and Planning, currently on sabbatical at the West Virginia University College of Law; Henry Pollard, a partner with the Richmond law firm of Christian and Barton; and James Ritter, an attorney with Christian and Barton. The seminar brochure is available (as PDF) at https://halfmoonseminars.com/pdf/415.pdf. For more information about HalfMoon Seminars, visit https://www.halfmoonseminars.com/, phone (715) 835-5900 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jan. 18–Jan. 31, 2017; Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 15, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 1-15-18: As the Water Freezes (for Virginia’s K-3 Science Students)
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jan. 11–Jan. 24, 2018, Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 9, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide