In 2013, the U.S. EPA released its National Stormwater Calculator, a desktop application for estimating the annual amount of rainwater and frequency of runoff from a specific site anywhere in the United States (including Puerto Rico). Estimates are based on local soil conditions, land cover, and historic rainfall records. The calculator is online at http://www.epa.gov/nrmrl/wswrd/wq/models/swc/.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 15, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 1-15-18: As the Water Freezes (for Virginia’s K-3 Science Students)
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jan. 11–Jan. 24, 2018, Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 9, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- Disaster Recovery Information Resource for College Students Available as of January 2018