Nominations are being accepted until February 14, 2014, for the 2014 Erchul Environmental Leadership Award, given by Virginia Military Institute in connection with the annual Environment Virginia Symposium in Lexington. The award is in memory of Captain Ronald Erchul, the founder of the symposium, who died in October 2011. The award recognizes a Virginian in any field who has made significant individual efforts to better the environment. The award will be presented on the first day of the symposium. To learn more about the award or to submit a nomination, visit http://www.vmi.edu/content.aspx?tid=27299&id=4294973138&libID=4294973135. For more information about the 25th Annual Environment Virginia Symposium (April 8-10, 2014), visit http://www.vmi.edu/Content.aspx?id=10737419157. The contact for more information about the award or the symposium is Kathy Wirtanen at (540) 464-7361 or email@example.com.
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 11, 2018: On a Spring of Summer Evening at a Virginia Riverside, What Might be that Baby Cry-like Sound?
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jun. 8-Jun. 13, 2018