Nominations are being accepted until February 14, 2014, for the 2014 Erchul Environmental Leadership Award, given by Virginia Military Institute in connection with the annual Environment Virginia Symposium in Lexington. The award is in memory of Captain Ronald Erchul, the founder of the symposium, who died in October 2011. The award recognizes a Virginian in any field who has made significant individual efforts to better the environment. The award will be presented on the first day of the symposium. To learn more about the award or to submit a nomination, visit http://www.vmi.edu/content.aspx?tid=27299&id=4294973138&libID=4294973135. For more information about the 25th Annual Environment Virginia Symposium (April 8-10, 2014), visit http://www.vmi.edu/Content.aspx?id=10737419157. The contact for more information about the award or the symposium is Kathy Wirtanen at (540) 464-7361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation