Nominations are being accepted until February 14, 2014, for the 2014 Erchul Environmental Leadership Award, given by Virginia Military Institute in connection with the annual Environment Virginia Symposium in Lexington. The award is in memory of Captain Ronald Erchul, the founder of the symposium, who died in October 2011. The award recognizes a Virginian in any field who has made significant individual efforts to better the environment. The award will be presented on the first day of the symposium. To learn more about the award or to submit a nomination, visit http://www.vmi.edu/content.aspx?tid=27299&id=4294973138&libID=4294973135. For more information about the 25th Annual Environment Virginia Symposium (April 8-10, 2014), visit http://www.vmi.edu/Content.aspx?id=10737419157. The contact for more information about the award or the symposium is Kathy Wirtanen at (540) 464-7361 or email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jan. 18–Jan. 31, 2017; Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 15, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 1-15-18: As the Water Freezes (for Virginia’s K-3 Science Students)
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jan. 11–Jan. 24, 2018, Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 9, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide