Plants and climate change will be the focus of a Virginia Native Plant Society workshop on March 1, 2014. “Taking the Heat–A Look at Plants and Climate Change,” will be held 9:15 a.m.-3:30 p.m., at Jepson Hall Auditorium on the campus of the University of Richmond. Speakers will discuss research on how plants are being used to study climate change and how plant communities are being affected by changes to temperature, weather, and sea levels. For more information, visit http://www.vnps.org, phone (540) 837-1600, or e-mail: email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 20-August 2, 2017
- Virginia Chesapeake Bay Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting on July 21, 2017
- Drinking Water Funding in Va. – July 27, 2017, Public Comment Session on FY 2018 Intended Use Program
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2017, Plus a Mid-Month Drought Assessment and Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of July 17, 2017