Plants and climate change will be the focus of a Virginia Native Plant Society workshop on March 1, 2014. “Taking the Heat–A Look at Plants and Climate Change,” will be held 9:15 a.m.-3:30 p.m., at Jepson Hall Auditorium on the campus of the University of Richmond. Speakers will discuss research on how plants are being used to study climate change and how plant communities are being affected by changes to temperature, weather, and sea levels. For more information, visit http://www.vnps.org, phone (540) 837-1600, or e-mail: email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 21-July 5, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 19, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide