Plants and climate change will be the focus of a Virginia Native Plant Society workshop on March 1, 2014. “Taking the Heat–A Look at Plants and Climate Change,” will be held 9:15 a.m.-3:30 p.m., at Jepson Hall Auditorium on the campus of the University of Richmond. Speakers will discuss research on how plants are being used to study climate change and how plant communities are being affected by changes to temperature, weather, and sea levels. For more information, visit http://www.vnps.org, phone (540) 837-1600, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation