The Fourth International Conference on Emerging Contaminants in the Environment (EmCon2014) will be held August 19-22, 2014, at the University of Iowa in Iowa City. The meeting is being organized by the University of Iowa’s Civil and Environment Engineering Department and several other partners. For more information, visit http://www.iihr.uiowa.edu/emcon2014/; or contact David Cwiertny, (319) 335-1401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 11, 2018: On a Spring of Summer Evening at a Virginia Riverside, What Might be that Baby Cry-like Sound?
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jun. 8-Jun. 13, 2018