The Fourth International Conference on Emerging Contaminants in the Environment (EmCon2014) will be held August 19-22, 2014, at the University of Iowa in Iowa City. The meeting is being organized by the University of Iowa’s Civil and Environment Engineering Department and several other partners. For more information, visit http://www.iihr.uiowa.edu/emcon2014/; or contact David Cwiertny, (319) 335-1401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 15, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 1-15-18: As the Water Freezes (for Virginia’s K-3 Science Students)
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jan. 11–Jan. 24, 2018, Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 9, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- Disaster Recovery Information Resource for College Students Available as of January 2018