The Fourth International Conference on Emerging Contaminants in the Environment (EmCon2014) will be held August 19-22, 2014, at the University of Iowa in Iowa City. The meeting is being organized by the University of Iowa’s Civil and Environment Engineering Department and several other partners. For more information, visit http://www.iihr.uiowa.edu/emcon2014/; or contact David Cwiertny, (319) 335-1401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Aug.17-Aug. 30, 2017
- Eastern Virginia Groundwater Management Advisory Committee Final Report Released in August 2017
- Draft Biennial Water Quality Report Released by Virginia DEQ on Aug. 7, 2017; Public Comment Period Ends Sep. 6, 2017
- An August 2017 Assessment of the James River at Richmond, 45 Years After Passage of the Federal Clean Water Act
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending August 14, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment