The Fourth International Conference on Emerging Contaminants in the Environment (EmCon2014) will be held August 19-22, 2014, at the University of Iowa in Iowa City. The meeting is being organized by the University of Iowa’s Civil and Environment Engineering Department and several other partners. For more information, visit http://www.iihr.uiowa.edu/emcon2014/; or contact David Cwiertny, (319) 335-1401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending October 17-18, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 10-16-17: Remembering the York River Events of October 19, 1781