From March 31 to April 2, 2014, in Washington, D.C., the National Water Resources Association will hold the 2014 Federal Water Issues Conference. For more information, visit http://www.nwra.org/events/2014/3/federal-water-issues-conference-2/; or phone (703) 524-1544.
- Virginia Water Resources Research Center’s Student Grant and Fellowship Award Winners for 2017-18
- Chesapeake Bay TMDL “Milestones” Progress Report for 2016 Published by the Chesapeake Bay Foundation on June 21, 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 29-July 12, 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 26, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- An Introduction to the Marshall Islands’ Sea-level Rise and Freshwater Issues, in 6/25/17 PBS NewsHour Video