On March 13, 2014, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., at the Virginia Beach, the second annual Virginia Beach Watersheds Forum will be held. The event is being organized by Lynnhaven River NOW and Back Bay Restoration Foundation and sponsored by the City of Virginia Beach and the Virginia Coastal Zone Management Program. The event location is the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, 1900 Pavillion Drive. For more information, visit http://www.lynnhavenrivernow.org/ or http://www.bbrf.org/; phone (757) 962-5398; or e-mail: email@example.com.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation