On March 13, 2014, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., at the Virginia Beach, the second annual Virginia Beach Watersheds Forum will be held. The event is being organized by Lynnhaven River NOW and Back Bay Restoration Foundation and sponsored by the City of Virginia Beach and the Virginia Coastal Zone Management Program. The event location is the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, 1900 Pavillion Drive. For more information, visit http://www.lynnhavenrivernow.org/ or http://www.bbrf.org/; phone (757) 962-5398; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 15, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 1-15-18: As the Water Freezes (for Virginia’s K-3 Science Students)
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jan. 11–Jan. 24, 2018, Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 9, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- Disaster Recovery Information Resource for College Students Available as of January 2018