On March 13, 2014, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., at the Virginia Beach, the second annual Virginia Beach Watersheds Forum will be held. The event is being organized by Lynnhaven River NOW and Back Bay Restoration Foundation and sponsored by the City of Virginia Beach and the Virginia Coastal Zone Management Program. The event location is the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, 1900 Pavillion Drive. For more information, visit http://www.lynnhavenrivernow.org/ or http://www.bbrf.org/; phone (757) 962-5398; or e-mail: email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 21-July 5, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 19, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide