On March 13, 2014, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., at the Virginia Beach, the second annual Virginia Beach Watersheds Forum will be held. The event is being organized by Lynnhaven River NOW and Back Bay Restoration Foundation and sponsored by the City of Virginia Beach and the Virginia Coastal Zone Management Program. The event location is the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, 1900 Pavillion Drive. For more information, visit http://www.lynnhavenrivernow.org/ or http://www.bbrf.org/; phone (757) 962-5398; or e-mail: email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Aug.17-Aug. 30, 2017
- Eastern Virginia Groundwater Management Advisory Committee Final Report Released in August 2017
- Draft Biennial Water Quality Report Released by Virginia DEQ on Aug. 7, 2017; Public Comment Period Ends Sep. 6, 2017
- An August 2017 Assessment of the James River at Richmond, 45 Years After Passage of the Federal Clean Water Act
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending August 14, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment