On March 4, 2014, the Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy (DMME)/Division of Mined Lands Reclamation will hold a public meeting to receive comment on the Fiscal Year 2014 Abandoned Mine Land (AML) Grant Application. Each year, DMME applies to the federal Office of Surface Mining for grants to reclaim high-priority abandoned mine lands. The meeting will be at 9:30 a.m. at the DMME office, 3405 Mountain Empire Road in Big Stone Gap (Wise Count). Information about Virginia’s AML program is available online at http://www.dmme.virginia.gov/DMLR/DmlrAmlLandingPage.shtml. For more information about the March 4 meeting, visit http://townhall.virginia.gov/L/ViewMeeting.cfm?MeetingID=21186; or contact Richard Davis, DMME, (276) 523-8216, or email@example.com.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 18-August 3, 2018
- On Virginia Water Radio for the Week of July 16, 2018: An Introduction to Marshes
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 12-July 27, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 10, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide