“Measuring the Weather,” pages 20-23 in the September/October 2013 issue of Colorado Water, from the Water Center of Colorado State University, looks at the changes in weather-measuring technology from crafted, mechanical devices to today’s wide variety of electronic-based devices. The article also discusses how the proliferation of new devices has created challenges for getting data comparable across devices, data collectors, and time periods. The newsletter is available online (as PDF) at http://www.cwi.colostate.edu/newsletters.asp; or contact the Colorado center at (970) 491-6308; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation