“Measuring the Weather,” pages 20-23 in the September/October 2013 issue of Colorado Water, from the Water Center of Colorado State University, looks at the changes in weather-measuring technology from crafted, mechanical devices to today’s wide variety of electronic-based devices. The article also discusses how the proliferation of new devices has created challenges for getting data comparable across devices, data collectors, and time periods. The newsletter is available online (as PDF) at http://www.cwi.colostate.edu/newsletters.asp; or contact the Colorado center at (970) 491-6308; e-mail: email@example.com.
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 11, 2018: On a Spring of Summer Evening at a Virginia Riverside, What Might be that Baby Cry-like Sound?
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jun. 8-Jun. 13, 2018