On Sept. 22-23, 2014, at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, the National Academy of Environmental Design (NAED) will hold “A New Paradigm of Flows: Water and Design in the Greater Chesapeake Watershed Region.” The workshop will focus on how Chesapeake waters are affected designs, decisions, and practices in planning, landscape architecture, building architecture, products, and other aspects of the built environment. Proposals for poster presentations may be submitted through May 1. To submit a poster presentation for consideration, send an abstract (500-word maximum) and short biographical sketch to Linda Sorrento at firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, check the NAED “Workshops” Web page, at http://www.naedonline.org/workshops.html, or e-mail NAED at email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jan. 18–Jan. 31, 2017; Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 15, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 1-15-18: As the Water Freezes (for Virginia’s K-3 Science Students)
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jan. 11–Jan. 24, 2018, Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 9, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide