On Sept. 22-23, 2014, at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, the National Academy of Environmental Design (NAED) will hold “A New Paradigm of Flows: Water and Design in the Greater Chesapeake Watershed Region.” The workshop will focus on how Chesapeake waters are affected designs, decisions, and practices in planning, landscape architecture, building architecture, products, and other aspects of the built environment. Proposals for poster presentations may be submitted through May 1. To submit a poster presentation for consideration, send an abstract (500-word maximum) and short biographical sketch to Linda Sorrento at firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, check the NAED “Workshops” Web page, at http://www.naedonline.org/workshops.html, or e-mail NAED at email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 20-August 2, 2017
- Virginia Chesapeake Bay Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting on July 21, 2017
- Drinking Water Funding in Va. – July 27, 2017, Public Comment Session on FY 2018 Intended Use Program
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2017, Plus a Mid-Month Drought Assessment and Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of July 17, 2017