On Sept. 22-23, 2014, at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, the National Academy of Environmental Design (NAED) will hold “A New Paradigm of Flows: Water and Design in the Greater Chesapeake Watershed Region.” The workshop will focus on how Chesapeake waters are affected designs, decisions, and practices in planning, landscape architecture, building architecture, products, and other aspects of the built environment. Proposals for poster presentations may be submitted through May 1. To submit a poster presentation for consideration, send an abstract (500-word maximum) and short biographical sketch to Linda Sorrento at email@example.com For more information, check the NAED “Workshops” Web page, at http://www.naedonline.org/workshops.html, or e-mail NAED at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 21-July 5, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 19, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide