On Sept. 22-23, 2014, at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, the National Academy of Environmental Design (NAED) will hold “A New Paradigm of Flows: Water and Design in the Greater Chesapeake Watershed Region.” The workshop will focus on how Chesapeake waters are affected designs, decisions, and practices in planning, landscape architecture, building architecture, products, and other aspects of the built environment. Proposals for poster presentations may be submitted through May 1. To submit a poster presentation for consideration, send an abstract (500-word maximum) and short biographical sketch to Linda Sorrento at email@example.com For more information, check the NAED “Workshops” Web page, at http://www.naedonline.org/workshops.html, or e-mail NAED at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation