In March 2014, WVTF-FM public radio (a service of Virginia Tech) broadcast a five-part series on the status of, and prospects for, renewable-energy development in Virginia. The audio files (each about three minutes) and transcripts are available on the station’s Web site; the first episode is at http://wvtf.org/post/going-green-maybe-not-virginia, and from there you can find the others. For more information, contact the station at (540) 989-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending October 17-18, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 10-16-17: Remembering the York River Events of October 19, 1781