In March 2014, WVTF-FM public radio (a service of Virginia Tech) broadcast a five-part series on the status of, and prospects for, renewable-energy development in Virginia. The audio files (each about three minutes) and transcripts are available on the station’s Web site; the first episode is at http://wvtf.org/post/going-green-maybe-not-virginia, and from there you can find the others. For more information, contact the station at (540) 989-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 15, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 1-15-18: As the Water Freezes (for Virginia’s K-3 Science Students)
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jan. 11–Jan. 24, 2018, Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 9, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- Disaster Recovery Information Resource for College Students Available as of January 2018