In March 2014, WVTF-FM public radio (a service of Virginia Tech) broadcast a five-part series on the status of, and prospects for, renewable-energy development in Virginia. The audio files (each about three minutes) and transcripts are available on the station’s Web site; the first episode is at http://wvtf.org/post/going-green-maybe-not-virginia, and from there you can find the others. For more information, contact the station at (540) 989-8900 or email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Aug.17-Aug. 30, 2017
- Eastern Virginia Groundwater Management Advisory Committee Final Report Released in August 2017
- Draft Biennial Water Quality Report Released by Virginia DEQ on Aug. 7, 2017; Public Comment Period Ends Sep. 6, 2017
- An August 2017 Assessment of the James River at Richmond, 45 Years After Passage of the Federal Clean Water Act
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending August 14, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment