Research, policy, and practices related to living shorelines are the focus of Virginia Institute of Marine Sciences (VIMS) Spring Tidal Wetlands Workshop, May 22, 2014, at VIMS’ Watermen’s Hall in Gloucester Point. For more information, visit http://ccrm.vims.edu/Spring2014.html; or phone (804) 684-7380.
- Virginia Water Resources Research Center’s Student Grant and Fellowship Award Winners for 2017-18
- Chesapeake Bay TMDL “Milestones” Progress Report for 2016 Published by the Chesapeake Bay Foundation on June 21, 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 29-July 12, 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 26, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- An Introduction to the Marshall Islands’ Sea-level Rise and Freshwater Issues, in 6/25/17 PBS NewsHour Video