Research, policy, and practices related to living shorelines are the focus of Virginia Institute of Marine Sciences (VIMS) Spring Tidal Wetlands Workshop, May 22, 2014, at VIMS’ Watermen’s Hall in Gloucester Point. For more information, visit http://ccrm.vims.edu/Spring2014.html; or phone (804) 684-7380.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Mar. 16-Mar. 28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending March 13, 2018, Plus a Flood Stage Overview and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 3-12-18: A Shorebird Often Found Far from the Beach
- Va. Lakes and Watersheds Association’s Leo Bourassa Scholarships for 2018 – April 1 is Deadline to Apply
- Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Construction under Virginia Bottomlands is Subject of Va. Marine Resources Commission Public Hearing on March 16, 2018