Research, policy, and practices related to living shorelines are the focus of Virginia Institute of Marine Sciences (VIMS) Spring Tidal Wetlands Workshop, May 22, 2014, at VIMS’ Watermen’s Hall in Gloucester Point. For more information, visit http://ccrm.vims.edu/Spring2014.html; or phone (804) 684-7380.
- Virginia State and Locality Responses to Hurricane Affected Areas in August-September 2017, According to Governor’s News Release on September 22, 2017
- Safe Wastewater Use in Agriculture is Focus of 2016 United Nations Publication
- Adapt Virginia Web Portal on Climate Change Adaptation Released in Summer 2017
- Virginia Sea Grant Fellowship Opportunities – Application Deadlines in November and December 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Sep. 21-Oct. 4, 2017