“Agriculture and the Clean Water Act,” in the Nov.-Dec. 2013 issue of National Wetlands Newsletter (pages 8-20), provides a detailed and well-referenced description of how the federal Clean Water Act (CWA) does and does not regulate agriculture. The article is a chapter from Food, Agriculture, and Environmental Law (Environmental Law Institute, 2013). Available by subscription from the Environmental Law Institute, 2000 L Street NW, Suite 620, Washington, D.C. 20036; phone (800) 433-5120; e-mail: email@example.com; Web site: http://www.wetlandsnewsletter.org/subscribe.cfm. Or check your local public or university/college library to see if they have a copy.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation