“Agriculture and the Clean Water Act,” in the Nov.-Dec. 2013 issue of National Wetlands Newsletter (pages 8-20), provides a detailed and well-referenced description of how the federal Clean Water Act (CWA) does and does not regulate agriculture. The article is a chapter from Food, Agriculture, and Environmental Law (Environmental Law Institute, 2013). Available by subscription from the Environmental Law Institute, 2000 L Street NW, Suite 620, Washington, D.C. 20036; phone (800) 433-5120; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web site: http://www.wetlandsnewsletter.org/subscribe.cfm. Or check your local public or university/college library to see if they have a copy.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 21-July 5, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 19, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide