“Agriculture and the Clean Water Act,” in the Nov.-Dec. 2013 issue of National Wetlands Newsletter (pages 8-20), provides a detailed and well-referenced description of how the federal Clean Water Act (CWA) does and does not regulate agriculture. The article is a chapter from Food, Agriculture, and Environmental Law (Environmental Law Institute, 2013). Available by subscription from the Environmental Law Institute, 2000 L Street NW, Suite 620, Washington, D.C. 20036; phone (800) 433-5120; e-mail: email@example.com; Web site: http://www.wetlandsnewsletter.org/subscribe.cfm. Or check your local public or university/college library to see if they have a copy.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 20-August 2, 2017
- Virginia Chesapeake Bay Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting on July 21, 2017
- Drinking Water Funding in Va. – July 27, 2017, Public Comment Session on FY 2018 Intended Use Program
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2017, Plus a Mid-Month Drought Assessment and Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of July 17, 2017