An interactive map of power-generating plants in the mid-Atlantic region (including Virginia)—allowing users to click on a location to see emissions of carbon dioxide and gases—is available from the EPA at http://www.epa.gov/reg3artd/globclimate/r3pplants.html. The map is useful tool for considering the U.S. EPA’s proposed regulation on carbon emissions from power plants (announced June 2, 2014) or any other issues involving the connections among energy generation, air emissions, and water resources impacts (from those air emissions that eventually reach waterways).
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 18-August 3, 2018
- On Virginia Water Radio for the Week of July 16, 2018: An Introduction to Marshes
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 12-July 27, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 10, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide