Oct. 20-24, 2014, George Mason University, in Fairfax, Virginia, will hold the International Symposium on Weather and Climate Extremes, Food Security, and Biodiversity. For more information, visit http://iscefs.org; on contact Dr. John J. Qu, at (703) 993-3958 email@example.com.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending December 11, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for 12-11-17: A Teal Tale
- Water-quality Certification for Proposed Mountain Valley Natural Gas Pipeline Approved by Virginia State Water Control Board on Dec. 7, 2017; Lawsuit Filed Dec. 8
- Virginia Land Conservation Foundation Grants from Dominion Surry-Skiffes Creek Mitigation Agreement Announced in December 2017
- Virginia Takes a Sharp Turn to the Drier According to December 5, 2017, U.S. Drought Monitor