Oct. 20-24, 2014, George Mason University, in Fairfax, Virginia, will hold the International Symposium on Weather and Climate Extremes, Food Security, and Biodiversity. For more information, visit http://iscefs.org; on contact Dr. John J. Qu, at (703) 993-3958 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water Resources Research Center’s Student Grant and Fellowship Award Winners for 2017-18
- Chesapeake Bay TMDL “Milestones” Progress Report for 2016 Published by the Chesapeake Bay Foundation on June 21, 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 29-July 12, 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 26, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- An Introduction to the Marshall Islands’ Sea-level Rise and Freshwater Issues, in 6/25/17 PBS NewsHour Video