In 2013, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln published the latest version of the Groundwater Atlas of Nebraska. Groundwater is a key resource supporting Nebraska agriculture, which is a national leader in production of beef, corn, soybeans, and other commodities. The groundwater atlas is available for purchase online at http://nebraskamaps.unl.edu or by contacting the Nebraska Maps and More Store in Lincoln at (404) 472-3471. Information on Nebraska’s agricultural industry and its use of groundwater is available in the “Nebraska Agriculture Fact Card,” from the Nebraska Department of Agriculture, online (as a PDF) at http://www.nda.nebraska.gov/facts.pdf.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation