In 2013, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln published the latest version of the Groundwater Atlas of Nebraska. Groundwater is a key resource supporting Nebraska agriculture, which is a national leader in production of beef, corn, soybeans, and other commodities. The groundwater atlas is available for purchase online at http://nebraskamaps.unl.edu or by contacting the Nebraska Maps and More Store in Lincoln at (404) 472-3471. Information on Nebraska’s agricultural industry and its use of groundwater is available in the “Nebraska Agriculture Fact Card,” from the Nebraska Department of Agriculture, online (as a PDF) at http://www.nda.nebraska.gov/facts.pdf.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 21-July 5, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 19, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide