In 2013, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln published the latest version of the Groundwater Atlas of Nebraska. Groundwater is a key resource supporting Nebraska agriculture, which is a national leader in production of beef, corn, soybeans, and other commodities. The groundwater atlas is available for purchase online at http://nebraskamaps.unl.edu or by contacting the Nebraska Maps and More Store in Lincoln at (404) 472-3471. Information on Nebraska’s agricultural industry and its use of groundwater is available in the “Nebraska Agriculture Fact Card,” from the Nebraska Department of Agriculture, online (as a PDF) at http://www.nda.nebraska.gov/facts.pdf.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 20-August 2, 2017
- Virginia Chesapeake Bay Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting on July 21, 2017
- Drinking Water Funding in Va. – July 27, 2017, Public Comment Session on FY 2018 Intended Use Program
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2017, Plus a Mid-Month Drought Assessment and Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of July 17, 2017