On Sep. 25, 2014, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., in Woodbridge, Va., Angler Environmental (headquartered in Warrenton, Va.) and the Prince William County Department of Environmental Services are organizing a conference on stream restoration. Specific topics include the Chesapeake Bay Program perspective, public-private partnerships in Virginia, and stream restoration in TMDLs (Total Maximum Daily Load pollution-reduction plans). A field trip is planned. For more information, visit http://www.anglerenvironmental.com; phone (703) 393-4844; or e-mail: Info.email@example.com.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation