On Sep. 25, 2014, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., in Woodbridge, Va., Angler Environmental (headquartered in Warrenton, Va.) and the Prince William County Department of Environmental Services are organizing a conference on stream restoration. Specific topics include the Chesapeake Bay Program perspective, public-private partnerships in Virginia, and stream restoration in TMDLs (Total Maximum Daily Load pollution-reduction plans). A field trip is planned. For more information, visit http://www.anglerenvironmental.com; phone (703) 393-4844; or e-mail: Info.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 11, 2018: On a Spring of Summer Evening at a Virginia Riverside, What Might be that Baby Cry-like Sound?
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jun. 8-Jun. 13, 2018