On Sep. 25, 2014, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., in Woodbridge, Va., Angler Environmental (headquartered in Warrenton, Va.) and the Prince William County Department of Environmental Services are organizing a conference on stream restoration. Specific topics include the Chesapeake Bay Program perspective, public-private partnerships in Virginia, and stream restoration in TMDLs (Total Maximum Daily Load pollution-reduction plans). A field trip is planned. For more information, visit http://www.anglerenvironmental.com; phone (703) 393-4844; or e-mail: Info.email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 20-August 2, 2017
- Virginia Chesapeake Bay Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting on July 21, 2017
- Drinking Water Funding in Va. – July 27, 2017, Public Comment Session on FY 2018 Intended Use Program
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2017, Plus a Mid-Month Drought Assessment and Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of July 17, 2017