Growth and the Future of the Chesapeake Bay will be held January 13-14, 2015, at Hood College in Frederick, Maryland. Organized by Bay Journal, the Chesapeake Research Consortium, and Hood College, the meeting plans to examine the impacts of population and economic growth on human and natural systems in the Bay region. For more information, visit http://www.bayjournal.com/growthconference; or phone the Bay Journal‘s main office at (717) 428-2819.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation