Growth and the Future of the Chesapeake Bay will be held January 13-14, 2015, at Hood College in Frederick, Maryland. Organized by Bay Journal, the Chesapeake Research Consortium, and Hood College, the meeting plans to examine the impacts of population and economic growth on human and natural systems in the Bay region. For more information, visit http://www.bayjournal.com/growthconference; or phone the Bay Journal‘s main office at (717) 428-2819.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 20-August 2, 2017
- Virginia Chesapeake Bay Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting on July 21, 2017
- Drinking Water Funding in Va. – July 27, 2017, Public Comment Session on FY 2018 Intended Use Program
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2017, Plus a Mid-Month Drought Assessment and Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of July 17, 2017