On September 24-25, 2014, at the National Conservation Training Center in Shepherdstown, West Virginia, the West Virginia Water Research Institute hosted the 2014 Mid-Atlantic Regional Water Conference. The conference theme was “The Future of Mid-Atlantic Water Infrastructure: Challenges and Solutions.” The conference was a joint effort of the National Institutes for Water Resources (NIWR) and its mid-Atlantic member institutes in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia (the Virginia Water Resources Research Center, which produces this blog), and West Virginia. Conference presentations are available online at http://www.midatlanticwc.com/event-info/conference-agenda/; to view the abstracts and presentations, click on a given talk’s title within the conference agenda table. For questions or more information about the conference, contact Glenn Waldron, West Virginia Water Research Institute/West Virginia University, (304) 293-7085, e-mail: Glenn.Waldron@mail.wvu.edu.
- Virginia State and Locality Responses to Hurricane Affected Areas in August-September 2017, According to Governor’s News Release on September 22, 2017
- Safe Wastewater Use in Agriculture is Focus of 2016 United Nations Publication
- Adapt Virginia Web Portal on Climate Change Adaptation Released in Summer 2017
- Virginia Sea Grant Fellowship Opportunities – Application Deadlines in November and December 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Sep. 21-Oct. 4, 2017