On September 24-25, 2014, at the National Conservation Training Center in Shepherdstown, West Virginia, the West Virginia Water Research Institute hosted the 2014 Mid-Atlantic Regional Water Conference. The conference theme was “The Future of Mid-Atlantic Water Infrastructure: Challenges and Solutions.” The conference was a joint effort of the National Institutes for Water Resources (NIWR) and its mid-Atlantic member institutes in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia (the Virginia Water Resources Research Center, which produces this blog), and West Virginia. For questions or more information about the conference, contact the Conference Coordinator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (304) 293-7009.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Mar. 16-Mar. 28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending March 13, 2018, Plus a Flood Stage Overview and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 3-12-18: A Shorebird Often Found Far from the Beach
- Va. Lakes and Watersheds Association’s Leo Bourassa Scholarships for 2018 – April 1 is Deadline to Apply
- Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Construction under Virginia Bottomlands is Subject of Va. Marine Resources Commission Public Hearing on March 16, 2018