On September 24-25, 2014, at the National Conservation Training Center in Shepherdstown, West Virginia, the West Virginia Water Research Institute hosted the 2014 Mid-Atlantic Regional Water Conference. The conference theme was “The Future of Mid-Atlantic Water Infrastructure: Challenges and Solutions.” The conference was a joint effort of the National Institutes for Water Resources (NIWR) and its mid-Atlantic member institutes in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia (the Virginia Water Resources Research Center, which produces this blog), and West Virginia. For questions or more information about the conference, contact the Conference Coordinator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (304) 293-7009.
- Water-quality Certification for Proposed Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Approved by Virginia State Water Control Board on Dec. 12, 2017, But with Delay Pending Additional Studies on Potential Erosion/sediment, Stormwater, and Karst Impacts
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Dec. 14-Dec. 27, 2017; Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Conowingo Dam on Susquehanna River is Focus of Dec. 14, 2017, Special Chesapeake Bay Commission Meeting in Annapolis, Md.
- GO Virginia Grants in December 2017 Include Funds for Shipbuilding Digital Manufacturing Training in Hampton Roads
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending December 11, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide