On September 24-25, 2014, at the National Conservation Training Center in Shepherdstown, West Virginia, the West Virginia Water Research Institute hosted the 2014 Mid-Atlantic Regional Water Conference. The conference theme was “The Future of Mid-Atlantic Water Infrastructure: Challenges and Solutions.” The conference was a joint effort of the National Institutes for Water Resources (NIWR) and its mid-Atlantic member institutes in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia (the Virginia Water Resources Research Center, which produces this blog), and West Virginia. Conference presentations are available online at http://www.midatlanticwc.com/event-info/conference-agenda/; to view the abstracts and presentations, click on a given talk’s title within the conference agenda table. For questions or more information about the conference, contact Glenn Waldron, West Virginia Water Research Institute/West Virginia University, (304) 293-7085, e-mail: Glenn.Waldron@mail.wvu.edu.
- Virginia Water Resources Research Center’s Student Grant and Fellowship Award Winners for 2017-18
- Chesapeake Bay TMDL “Milestones” Progress Report for 2016 Published by the Chesapeake Bay Foundation on June 21, 2017
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 29-July 12, 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 26, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- An Introduction to the Marshall Islands’ Sea-level Rise and Freshwater Issues, in 6/25/17 PBS NewsHour Video