The September 2014 issue of Water Resources Impact, published by the American Water Resources Association (AWRA, headquartered in Middleburg, Va.), presents case studies of regional coordination and management of water supply, water quality, flood management, watershed management, and other issues in six major river basins: the Delaware, Ohio, Tennessee, Missouri, Colorado, and Columbia. (Virginia in part of the basins of the Ohio and Tennessee rivers.) The publication is available online at http://www.awra.org/impact/; or contact AWRA at P.O. Box 1626, Middleburg, VA 20118-8390; (540) 687-8390; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 20-August 2, 2017
- Virginia Chesapeake Bay Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting on July 21, 2017
- Drinking Water Funding in Va. – July 27, 2017, Public Comment Session on FY 2018 Intended Use Program
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2017, Plus a Mid-Month Drought Assessment and Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of July 17, 2017