The September 2014 issue of Water Resources Impact, published by the American Water Resources Association (AWRA, headquartered in Middleburg, Va.), presents case studies of regional coordination and management of water supply, water quality, flood management, watershed management, and other issues in six major river basins: the Delaware, Ohio, Tennessee, Missouri, Colorado, and Columbia. (Virginia in part of the basins of the Ohio and Tennessee rivers.) The publication is available online at http://www.awra.org/impact/; or contact AWRA at P.O. Box 1626, Middleburg, VA 20118-8390; (540) 687-8390; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation