Water is Not for Gambling: Utilizing Science to Reduce Uncertainty was the theme for the 2015 annual joint conference of the Universities Council on Water Resources (UCOWR), the National Institutes for Water Resources (NIWR), and the Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Inc. (CUAHSI). The conference was held Jun. 16-18, 2015, in Las Vegas, Nevada. The three sponsoring organizations all provide a network of collaboration among water-resources scientists at universities in the United States, including those at the Virginia Water Resources Research Center and at the other 53 water centers or institutes in the states and U.S. territories.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 20-August 2, 2017
- Virginia Chesapeake Bay Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting on July 21, 2017
- Drinking Water Funding in Va. – July 27, 2017, Public Comment Session on FY 2018 Intended Use Program
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2017, Plus a Mid-Month Drought Assessment and Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of July 17, 2017