Water is Not for Gambling: Utilizing Science to Reduce Uncertainty was the theme for the 2015 annual joint conference of the Universities Council on Water Resources (UCOWR), the National Institutes for Water Resources (NIWR), and the Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Inc. (CUAHSI). The conference was held Jun. 16-18, 2015, in Las Vegas, Nevada. The three sponsoring organizations all provide a network of collaboration among water-resources scientists at universities in the United States, including those at the Virginia Water Resources Research Center and at the other 53 water centers or institutes in the states and U.S. territories.
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 11, 2018: On a Spring of Summer Evening at a Virginia Riverside, What Might be that Baby Cry-like Sound?
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jun. 8-Jun. 13, 2018