The 2015 edition of the New River Symposium took place May 19 at Radford University’s Selu Conservancy, near Radford, Va. The biennial symposium is organized by Friends of the New River, the New River Conservancy, and the Radford University Environmental Center. According to the organizers, the symposium aims to bring together the river’s diverse constituents and provide a forum for partnership, research, and policy development regarding the river’s ecological and cultural values. For more information, visit https://www.123signup.com/event?id=ykxcj; or contact Rick Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org, or George Santucci at email@example.com. For a news account of the 2015 symposium, see River lovers gather for discussion at Radford conference, Roanoke Times, 5/20/15.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 21-July 5, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 19, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide