The 26th annual Great Chesapeake Bay Schooner Race will be held October 11-18, 2015, over 127 nautical miles between Baltimore, Md., and Portsmouth, Va. Inspired by the historic competition between commercial schooners racing to beat one another to markets, the event seeks to increase public awareness of the Bay’s maritime history and to support protection and restoration of the Bay’s natural resources, with proceeds donated to educational programs of the Chesapeake Bay Foundation. For more information: http://www.schoonerrace.org; phone (757) 393-2220; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 15, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 1-15-18: As the Water Freezes (for Virginia’s K-3 Science Students)
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jan. 11–Jan. 24, 2018, Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending January 9, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- Disaster Recovery Information Resource for College Students Available as of January 2018