The 26th annual Great Chesapeake Bay Schooner Race will be held October 11-18, 2015, over 127 nautical miles between Baltimore, Md., and Portsmouth, Va. Inspired by the historic competition between commercial schooners racing to beat one another to markets, the event seeks to increase public awareness of the Bay’s maritime history and to support protection and restoration of the Bay’s natural resources, with proceeds donated to educational programs of the Chesapeake Bay Foundation. For more information: http://www.schoonerrace.org; phone (757) 393-2220; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 21-July 5, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 19, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide