Virginia Water Radio’s is a weekly broadcast/podcast produced by the Virginia Water Resources Research Center. The home page is http://www.virginiawaterradio.org. Have a listen!
- Virginia Water Central Newsletter/December 2017 Issue Available; Focus on Students, Including Reports from Spring 2017 Intern and Recipients of Research Grants in 2016-17
- Va. Gov.-elect Northam’s Appointments for Agriculture/Forestry and Natural Resources Secretaries Announced Dec. 14, 2017
- Water-quality Certification for Proposed Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Approved by Virginia State Water Control Board on Dec. 12, 2017, But with Delay Pending Additional Studies on Potential Erosion/sediment, Stormwater, and Karst Impacts
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Dec. 14-Dec. 27, 2017; Including 2018 Virginia General Assembly Information
- Conowingo Dam on Susquehanna River is Focus of Dec. 14, 2017, Special Chesapeake Bay Commission Meeting in Annapolis, Md.