On October 8-10, 2015, in Arlington, Va., Virginia Tech’s Center for Leadership in Global Sustainability and the university’s National Capital Region held “Climate Exploratorium–Innovative Approaches to Wicked Problems.” According to the event’s Web site at the time, the event aimed to “[bring] together science and the arts [and] interactively engage stakeholders in a civil discourse on pressing challenges related to climate change in urban environments.”
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 18, 2018: Fish, Scenery, History, and More on the South Fork Holston River
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 15-28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 11, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for the week of June 11, 2018: On a Spring of Summer Evening at a Virginia Riverside, What Might be that Baby Cry-like Sound?
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Jun. 8-Jun. 13, 2018