On October 8-10, 2015, in Arlington, Va., Virginia Tech’s Center for Leadership in Global Sustainability and the university’s National Capital Region held “Climate Exploratorium–Innovative Approaches to Wicked Problems.” According to the event’s Web site at the time, the event aimed to “[bring] together science and the arts [and] interactively engage stakeholders in a civil discourse on pressing challenges related to climate change in urban environments.”
- FERC Approves Atlantic Coast and Mountain Valley Pipeline Projects on October 13, 2017
- Online Course on Urban BMPs Released in August 2017 by the Municipal Online Stormwater Training Center at U. of Md.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation