A 2-day workshop entitled Engineering, Design, and Implementation of Natural Coastal Infrastructure Solutions in Hampton Roads, Va. will be held February 9-10, 2016, in Norfolk, Va. The event is organized by Old Dominion University, the Virginia Institute of Marine Science, the American Shore and Beach Preservation Association the Association of State Floodplain Managers, and the Environmental Defense Fund. For more information, visit: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/workshop-designing-natural-infrastructure-for-coastal-virginia-registration-19554540156?aff=ebrowse; or contact Shannon Cundiff at email@example.com.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 18-August 3, 2018
- On Virginia Water Radio for the Week of July 16, 2018: An Introduction to Marshes
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 12-July 27, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 10, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide