A 2-day workshop entitled Engineering, Design, and Implementation of Natural Coastal Infrastructure Solutions in Hampton Roads, Va. will be held February 9-10, 2016, in Norfolk, Va. The event is organized by Old Dominion University, the Virginia Institute of Marine Science, the American Shore and Beach Preservation Association the Association of State Floodplain Managers, and the Environmental Defense Fund. For more information, visit: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/workshop-designing-natural-infrastructure-for-coastal-virginia-registration-19554540156?aff=ebrowse; or contact Shannon Cundiff at email@example.com.
- Waterworks Apprenticeship Program for Roanoke County, Va., High School Students Described in 11/14/17 Roanoke Times Article
- On Virginia Water Radio for 11-20-17: Water’s on the Table for Thanksgiving
- Draft Regulation on Reducing Carbon Emissions by Electricity-generating Plants in Virginia Approved Nov. 16, 2017, by Air Pollution Control Board
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Nov. 17-Nov. 29, 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending November 13, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment