A 2-day workshop entitled Engineering, Design, and Implementation of Natural Coastal Infrastructure Solutions in Hampton Roads, Va. will be held February 9-10, 2016, in Norfolk, Va. The event is organized by Old Dominion University, the Virginia Institute of Marine Science, the American Shore and Beach Preservation Association the Association of State Floodplain Managers, and the Environmental Defense Fund. For more information, visit: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/workshop-designing-natural-infrastructure-for-coastal-virginia-registration-19554540156?aff=ebrowse; or contact Shannon Cundiff at email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 27-August 9, 2017
- F-2 Tornado on Kent Island, Maryland, on July 24, 2017
- Economic Impact of Virginia’s Agriculture and Forestry Described in May 2017 Report
- Healthy Watersheds Forest Retention Project Report Released in June 2017
- Final Environmental Impact Statement for Proposed Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Issued by FERC on July 21, 2017