A 2-day workshop entitled Engineering, Design, and Implementation of Natural Coastal Infrastructure Solutions in Hampton Roads, Va. will be held February 9-10, 2016, in Norfolk, Va. The event is organized by Old Dominion University, the Virginia Institute of Marine Science, the American Shore and Beach Preservation Association the Association of State Floodplain Managers, and the Environmental Defense Fund. For more information, visit: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/workshop-designing-natural-infrastructure-for-coastal-virginia-registration-19554540156?aff=ebrowse; or contact Shannon Cundiff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Water and Environmental Change are the Focus of the 2017 Joint Conference of Two Water Researcher Networks, to be held Jun. 13-15, 2017, at Colorado State University
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending February 20, 2017
- Water in the 2017 Virginia General Assembly: Nutrient Credits
- February 24, 2016, Tornado in Appomattox County, Va., Recalled One Year Later in Lynchburg News & Advance Article
- On Virginia Water Radio for 2-20-17: Plunging In for Special Olympics