A 2-day workshop entitled Engineering, Design, and Implementation of Natural Coastal Infrastructure Solutions in Hampton Roads, Va. will be held February 9-10, 2016, in Norfolk, Va. The event is organized by Old Dominion University, the Virginia Institute of Marine Science, the American Shore and Beach Preservation Association the Association of State Floodplain Managers, and the Environmental Defense Fund. For more information, visit: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/workshop-designing-natural-infrastructure-for-coastal-virginia-registration-19554540156?aff=ebrowse; or contact Shannon Cundiff at email@example.com.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for March 30-April 12, 2017
- Trump Administration’s March 28, 2017, Executive Order on Climate/Energy Policies of the Obama Administration, Including Review of Clean Power Plan
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending March 27, 2017; Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for 3-27-17: The Virginia Household Water Quality Program Helps Citizens Know Their Water Better
- Water in the 2017 Virginia General Assembly: Coal Ash Management Bills – Updated 3/23/17