On December 23, 2015, the Southeast Rural Community Assistance Project (SERCAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., announced that has funds available in Virginia for water projects in Caroline County, Clarke County, Floyd County, Frederick County, Montgomery County, Prince Edward County, Suffolk County, and Wythe County. The funds can be used for various water projects, including failed or non-existing septic problems, well water, and plumbing.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Nov. 23-Dec. 6, 2017
- Virginia State Water Commission Meets December 4, 2017, in Richmond
- Spills Affecting Water in Virginia – Cumulative List of Incidents Starting February 2014; Latest: November 18, 2017, Coal Spill Following Train Derailment in Wise County
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending November 20, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- Waterworks Apprenticeship Program for Roanoke County, Va., High School Students Described in 11/14/17 Roanoke Times Article