On December 23, 2015, the Southeast Rural Community Assistance Project (SERCAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., announced that has funds available in Virginia for water projects in Caroline County, Clarke County, Floyd County, Frederick County, Montgomery County, Prince Edward County, Suffolk County, and Wythe County. The funds can be used for various water projects, including failed or non-existing septic problems, well water, and plumbing.
- Happy 60th Anniversary in 2017 for the Great Stalacpipe Organ in Virginia’s Luray Caverns
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for June 22-July 5, 2017
- Virginia Solid Waste Report for 2016 Data Issued on June 20, 2017, by Va. DEQ
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending June 19, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of June 20, 2017; Updated 6/21/17 with Information on Tropical Storm Cindy