On December 23, 2015, the Southeast Rural Community Assistance Project (SERCAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., announced that has funds available in Virginia for water projects in Caroline County, Clarke County, Floyd County, Frederick County, Montgomery County, Prince Edward County, Suffolk County, and Wythe County. The funds can be used for various water projects, including failed or non-existing septic problems, well water, and plumbing.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Mar. 16-Mar. 28, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending March 13, 2018, Plus a Flood Stage Overview and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 3-12-18: A Shorebird Often Found Far from the Beach
- Va. Lakes and Watersheds Association’s Leo Bourassa Scholarships for 2018 – April 1 is Deadline to Apply
- Atlantic Coast Natural Gas Pipeline Construction under Virginia Bottomlands is Subject of Va. Marine Resources Commission Public Hearing on March 16, 2018