On December 23, 2015, the Southeast Rural Community Assistance Project (SERCAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., announced that has funds available in Virginia for water projects in Caroline County, Clarke County, Floyd County, Frederick County, Montgomery County, Prince Edward County, Suffolk County, and Wythe County. The funds can be used for various water projects, including failed or non-existing septic problems, well water, and plumbing.
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 18, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 18-August 3, 2018
- On Virginia Water Radio for the Week of July 16, 2018: An Introduction to Marshes
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for July 12-July 27, 2018
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending July 10, 2018, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide