On December 23, 2015, the Southeast Rural Community Assistance Project (SERCAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., announced that has funds available in Virginia for water projects in Caroline County, Clarke County, Floyd County, Frederick County, Montgomery County, Prince Edward County, Suffolk County, and Wythe County. The funds can be used for various water projects, including failed or non-existing septic problems, well water, and plumbing.
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Water Resources Conference for 2017: October 12-13 in Shepherdstown, West Va.; Abstracts for Proposed Presentations Due June 1
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for April 27-May 10, 2017
- New River PCBs are Subject of Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Study in 2016-17; Draft TMDL Ready for Public Comment in May 2017
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending April 24, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding on April 25
- Reforestation for History, Habitat, and Water Quality at Prince William County, Va., Civil War Battlefield