On December 23, 2015, the Southeast Rural Community Assistance Project (SERCAP), headquartered in Roanoke, Va., announced that has funds available in Virginia for water projects in Caroline County, Clarke County, Floyd County, Frederick County, Montgomery County, Prince Edward County, Suffolk County, and Wythe County. The funds can be used for various water projects, including failed or non-existing septic problems, well water, and plumbing.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Aug. 24-Sep. 6, 2017
- Chesapeake Bay Commission Meeting on September 7-8, 2017, on Solomons Island, Md.
- Virginia Well Inventory Maps Released in August 2017 by Virginia Tech
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending August 21, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- National Hurricane Center’s Graphical Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook for 2 Days and 5 Days, as of August 22, 2017