“First Peoples and Water” is the theme of the July 2015 issue of Water Resoures Impact, the newsletter of the American Water Resources Association (AWRA), which is headquartered in Middleburg, Va. The articles discuss the special issues of water history, rights, and use by Native American tribes and on lands owned by those tribes. The articles focus more on issues in the western United States, but they nevertheless provide interesting and valuable background relevant to tribes throughout the country.
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for Oct. 19-Nov. 1, 2017
- Public Comment Opportunity on FY 2018 Virginia Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Priority List – Ends with Public Meeting on Oct. 26, 2017
- CO2 Trading Webinar Held October 20, 2017, by Georgetown Climate Center for Va. Regulatory Advisory Committee on Carbon Dioxide Trading Regulation
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending October 17-18, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide and a Mid-Month Drought Assessment
- On Virginia Water Radio for 10-16-17: Remembering the York River Events of October 19, 1781