“First Peoples and Water” is the theme of the July 2015 issue of Water Resoures Impact, the newsletter of the American Water Resources Association (AWRA), which is headquartered in Middleburg, Va. The articles discuss the special issues of water history, rights, and use by Native American tribes and on lands owned by those tribes. The articles focus more on issues in the western United States, but they nevertheless provide interesting and valuable background relevant to tribes throughout the country.
- Water in the 2017 Virginia General Assembly: Coal Ash Management Bills – Updated 3/23/17
- Virginia Water-related Government Meetings for March 23-April 5, 2017
- College of Natural Resources and Environment at Virginia Tech Turns 25 in 2017; Celebration to be held Sep. 15-16, 2017 in Blacksburg
- Virginia Precipitation and Stream Flow for the 7-day Period Ending March 20, 2017, Plus an Overview of Flooding Nationwide
- On Virginia Water Radio for 3-20-17: Exploring the Smith River